The Hapkido Tae Kwon Do Institute is located in Kingston, PA. They provide a range of martial arts classes to residents of Wilkes-Barre, Scranton, Kingston, Forty-Fort, Swoyersville, Pittston, Dallas, Larksville and many others for over 30 years.
The Hapkido Tae Kwon Do Institute offers the following martial arts classes:
- Traditional Martial Arts for adults and children (ages 5+)
- Women's... Self-Defense Courses (ages 12+)
- Law Enforcement Defense Tactics, Restraints & Holds
- Public Safety & First Responder Defensive Tactics
- Corrections Officer Knife Attack Self-Defense Courses
- Home Defensive Tactics and Security
- Weapons Training (knife, gun, baton, bo, sword, nunchaku, three-
section staff, tonfa, escrima, cane, sai, butterfly swords, kama)
Martial arts and self-defense lessons improve fitness, agility, strength, stamina, flexibility, and coordination. Students learn to develop self-control, determination, fortitude, concentration and respect. These are essential for success in all areas of life and important for children to develop early.
Learning a martial art is a fun experience with practical real-world benefits as well as a great way to meet people and reduce your stress. Training allows you to focus completely on your techniques and forget about everything else.
This has a direct, positive affect on your overall health - mental, emotional and physical.
Call us for help and advice on which martial arts or self-defense training class is most suitable for you, your needs and your schedule.
Contact me today to find out more. I look forward to you joining us in a future class!